Thursday, May 05, 2005

what can I say?

I have to admit it: sometimes I just don't feel like writing here. There I've said it.

It's been a while since I was last here although I drop by daily then wander away without having uttered a word. My hope in starting this blog was that I would write more frequently and I have -- in my mind. Guess that doesn't count, huh?

I have scribbled ideas and observations in a small notebook that travels with me. I tend to draft things when I'm walking in the morning. I've written elsewhere thinking that I'd bring it here. I've even imagined some wonderful conversations with you...but when it came to getting on here, I stalled. No excuses. I just stalled.

So rather than wax on today in an effort to come up with some lofty and meaningful moral to this tale, I think that I will be satisfied to have broken my silence and that brevity is just fine -- perhaps preferable. Truth is more important than eloquence, right? Although I do love eloquence.

Enough.

Okay, so maybe the moral is something about just showing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home